Workshops and Storage
Highlands Farm is located in beautiful rural Oxfordshire and provides ideal surroundings for the working environment. Situated between Wallingford and Didcot and within easy distance of Reading and Oxford – accessibility is very good from the A4130.
In recent years the Greasby Partnership have redeveloped a range of traditional model farm buildings to provide basic workshop and storage facilities.
There is a range of self contained workshop and storage building sizes on the premises and most existing tenants have been on site for many years.
Further planned development will include the provision of workshops in the region of 250 –350 sq ft up to 1500 sq ft. Small storage buildings provide ideal premises for those looking for temporary facilities.
Please get in touch with any enquiry relating to opportunities at Highlands Farm.
- Clean and well maintained workshop buildings – with toilet and wash facilities.
- Located – on the outskirts of Brightwell-cum-Sotwell twixt Wallingford and Didcot, just off the main A4130 road.
- Managed and maintained by the Landlords
- Workshop and office:1750 sq ft (office, toilet/wash facilities/lighting/single phase electricity – 3 phase available if required, high roof creating large work or storage area) NOW LET!
2. Workshops: Two 600 sq ft workshops. BOTH NOW LET.
Please keep in touch as workshops become available from time to time and we are thinking of further expansion during the latter part of this year.